THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN EXPERIENCING INTERFERENCE BY SHARDE' CHAPMAN. PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE EXHIBITION:
1. Each piece has an introduction page where Shardé explains a few concepts. Watch the video before clicking on the “Experience the Piece” button. You will know the video has ended when the explanation text fades and a colored title animation appears.
2. To activate audio for each video, hover your cursor next to the “click here for sound” arrow. A music icon will appear. Click that icon to activate the audio recording. If the music icon does not appear, still click in the space to activate the audio recording.
3. There are “Previous Piece”, “Exit”, and “Next Piece” buttons that appear at the bottom of the page for each piece. Click the “Exit” button to leave the exhibition at any time. Click the “Previous Piece” and “Next Piece” buttons to continue with the exhibition.
4. Each piece has video and audio that automatically plays when the page is loaded. If the video and its audio does not work or load, there is a second audio file available to click on and play Shardé’s perspective.
5. This exhibition is compatible with NVDA, Voiceover and Talkback screen readers. If for some reason these tools are disabled, a backup transcript is available on each page. Hover your cursor over the "Hover Here for Transcript" for access.
ADDITIONAL TIPS TO MAXIMIZE VIEWER EXPERIENCE:
1. We highly recommend using a computer or laptop to view. Although the exhibition is optimized for phones, the desktop version is more interactive and immersive.
2. Clear your cache and cookies for your browser of choice, or view the exhibit on an incognito page to ensure you have the best immersive experience.
3. Allow popups for the site to allow videos to auto play.
4. Disable add-ons and extensions for your browser of choice.
5. Make sure your device brightness is up to properly read text in animations and transcripts.